- Cory the awesome barista, serving up bottomless cups of joe – $1.85
at Stir Crazy – 6903 Melrose Ave. Artwork. WiFi. Good stuff.
Attention all 8-year olds! Your friend Cayla is a snitch!
According to BBC News, Germany’s telecommunications regulator, Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur), has finally sounded the alarm. The multi national talking doll that hails from Dutscheland was revealed two years ago to be vulnerable. Back in the UK, the Retailers Association isn’t worried even though researchers have been able to talk to children from up to 33 feet away. They’ve even been able to accomplish this THROUGH WALLS!
Speaking of walls, Germans on both sides are, again according to the BBC, very suspicious and intolerant of surveillance. Penalties for possessing banned surveillance devices can result in up to two years in the big house.
Parents have been advised to destroy Cayla. She poses and a friend but may be your enemy.
- “Sitting Bull’s Last Waltz” – Catch it Where YouCan
- More Than A shame, It Should Be a Crime
- 5 Reasons Why “Preacher” Will Deliver [No spoilers here. I know nothing]
- Community Theater for the Community
- AT LONG LAST: A DOGGY POST – FROM CITY WATCH LA!
- “KILLER BEES:” SAVING THEMSELVES, SAVING US
- American Crime – Who Killed Matt Skokie? [SPOILER ALERT]
- MAD MEN: THE FINAL HOUR
- Talking Turkey – Farm Raised Turkey